1. I got my bangs trimmed yesterday.
That evening my oldest brother, seeing the hair sitting on one of the coffee tables, picked up with an 'ooh, what's this?'
It fell apart in his hands and all over the floor, rendering it useless for Locks of Love. I was quite upset, especially since I really didn't like the way my hair was cut either. And I haven't cut my hair since. XD
2. Staying up until midnight last night watching the Les Miserables: Tenth Anniversary Concert wasn't the best idea...I tagged along with Will to rehearsals this morning at 9 (didn't end until noon), had to clean a house, and work at the gym. It's been a long day...
3. I have 9 squares for my knitted blanket finished. Eee.
4. Today at rehearsals I painted part of a banner and visited with people that I haven't seen since last year. It was a good morning.
5. There's still part of the barricake left in the fridge. I'm debating whether it's worth it or not to have a sugar buzz all evening. XD
6. I seem to remember being forced to eat bananas when I was very young. As a result I cannot stand bananas to this day, even the smell or artificial flavor. *shudders*
7. Javert died today in 1832, around 1 AM. RIP Javert... *moment of silence*
8. I'm watching 'Inkheart' tonight (thank you Walmart for cheap movies!!). I am excited. SQUEE.