1. This year's production of 'The Pajama Game' ended.I wasn't as sad this year, because I know I'll see these people again...but it was still amazing and magical and fantastic. I'll probably be posting random pictures and snippets of what happened throughout the week.
2. I took pictures of a wedding for the first time ever. And I was paid to do it! Gaaah! Along the same lines I was asked to do some family pictures for our youth pastor and pictures for 'The Pajama Game'. For the latter I took well over 400 pictures. It was great.
3. I've been running on 6 hours of sleep a night for something like four days. This was my fault--I went with the cast to Sonic for four nights and a cast party/the park last night, which was another fantastic and touching and enlightening experience.
4. I updated the 'Horse's Corral' with new pictures and more in-depth descriptions. Go check it out! The pictures from last time were TERRIBLE, not to mention the descriptions (or lack thereof *shudders*)
5. I had my wisdom teeth removed today. They were surgically removed, and there's really little to no swelling with minor achiness. I can't eat anything solid for a few days and I'm required to rest for the next two days (yes!! *pumps fist*), and I'm on Vacadin and non-inflammatory pills for the next several days. Whee. The Vacadin actually doesn't make me goofy, which surprised me. And there's no bleeding.
However, this experience falls under the 'painful' category, not 'fabulous' or 'great'.
Just wanted to let you know that. XD For some very strange reason I cried when they put the IV in...not something I'm proud of (I blame hormones. Or something.) but there it is. And I don't remember the nurse turning on the IV or any of the surgery--when I woke up I had gauze packed in my cheeks and I felt very cold and dizzy. Bleh. But all that is behind and I'm off to healing! *pumps fist*
This is a short post, simply because I'm tired and I need a shower and then I'm off to bed. So, without any further ado,
Your weary hostess,